STAFF WELFARE COMMITTEE
Creation of the Committee
The Institution has always been keen on the overall development of the teaching and non-teaching staff and abides by their welfare. Staff Welfare Committee aims for overall development of staff members by applying different welfare schemes. This committee works for the benefit and welfare of the all staff and provides a channel to interact with each other.
- To look after the needs of the staff to maintain their high morale
- To ensure favorable working environment for members of staf
- To coordinate for benevolent facilities for the members of staff
- To plan for general welfare activities for, teaching and administrative staff
- The faculty and administrative staff give their choice for acting as coordinators in the Staff Welfare Committee. Based on the choice given by the faculty, the College Academic Committee in consultation with Heads of the Departments selects the coordinators.
- The tenure of the selected coordinator and members is for one academic year.
The Staff Welfare Committee has been reconstituted for every year. For the academic year 2021-22, following members are appointed
|S.No||Name of� Member||Designation||Position in the committee|
|2||Mr. Muzammil Ahmed||Office Assistant||Member|
|3||Mr. M A Hyder Khan||Assistant Professor||Member|
|4||Mrs. Fathima Unnisa||Assistant Professor||Member|
Roles and Responsibilities
- To build a healthy working environment and foster good relationships among the staff
- Collection and compile database of faculty and staff working in the campus.
- To provide opportunities for attending various workshops, seminars, symposiums and conferences conducted by various institutions and agencies in and outside the state
- To plan and organize regular programs and activities for the development of faculty and administrative staff
- Maintenance of relevant records