PROJECT REVIEW COMMITTEE
Creation of the Committee
As part of Osmania University curriculum, a student is required to undertake a research oriented project in their final year of study for both MBA course. Upon completion of Final year project, student should be able to identify and describe the problem and scope of project clearly, collect, analyze and present data into meaningful information using relevant tools, select, plan and execute a proper methodology in problem solving, work independently and ethically, present the results in written and oral format effectively.
- To provide information to the students on University guidelines for project work
- To monitor and review the student project work
- To allocate research supervisor to the student and aid them doing quality research work
- To liaison with other committees of the institution to source quality research topics for students projects and project permissions from good companies
- The faculty and students gives their choice for acting as coordinators in the Project Review Committee. Based on the choice given by the faculty and students, the College Academic Committee in consultation with Heads of the Departments selects the coordinators.
- The tenure of the selected coordinator and members is for one academic year.
The Project Review Committee has been reconstituted for every year. For the academic year 2021-22, following members are appointed
|S.No||Name of Member||Designation||Position in the committee|
|1||Mrs. Shahnaaz Sultana||Associate Professor||Coordinator|
|2||Miss Arshiya Arif||Assistant Professor||Member|
|3||Miss Bushra Husna||Assistant Professor||Member|
|4||Dr. Mohammed Ahmed Mohiuddin||Assistant Professor||Member|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Orientation on specializations to the MBA students.
- Collection of data on student specializations.
- Collection of faculty data for various specializations.
- Preparation of database for projects.
- Identification of project titles.
- Allotment of project guidance.
- Conducting training sessions to students.
- Preparation of project seminar schedule.
- Preparation of attendance sheets and evaluation sheets for projects seminars.
- Information to students on project seminars and university notifications on project work.
- Conducting project seminars as per the schedule.
- Display of marks.
- Collection of manuscripts of projects.
- Conducting plagiarism test.
- Collecting the final versions of projects.
- Submission of list of projects to the department concerned.
- Dispatch of hardbound copies to the university.
- Preparation conduction of project external viva-voce within the campus