The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established in 2015 at Anwarul Uloom college of Business Management (AUCBM) as a pre-accreditation quality sustenance measure. The IQAC has been constituted as per the recommendations of the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The IQAC ensures the effective implementation of quality initiatives through continuous reviews and periodic meetings. The IQAC works towards attaining excellence in all academic and administrative endeavours of the institution.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices
- To ensure quality culture as the prime concern for Anwarul uloom college of Business Management through institutionalizing and internalizing all the initiatives taken with internal and external support.
Shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks
- Relevant and quality academic/ research programmes
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning
- The credibility of assessment and evaluation process
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services best
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks
- Parameters for various academic and administrative activities of AUCBM.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt
- The required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes/ Activities of AUCBM leading to quality improvement
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities in AUCBM, including adoption and dissemination of best practices
Will facilitate / contribute to:
- Ensure clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities AUCBM of the institution and institutionalize all good practices
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication